Monday, October 3, 2011

Pictures just don't say it all

Which is why I've finally caught up on my video clips.  I had some gems just waiting to be uploaded from my phone, hence the sub-par quality....but a phone is always around, and some pretty awesome moments have been captured on mine. 


Here is Audrey saying "Dada" for the very first time.  She literally woke up that morning with a new consonant in her vocabulary, so I jumped at the chance to record her sweet little voice practicing her D's.  Turns out, she imitated "dada" immediately, so I was able to capture her first unintentional word on camera.  I think it's still a sound to her, so I'm not ready to qualify it as her first word just yet. 


I call this video "I will only say Dada", because it quickly turned into her favorite sound. 


Now I'm making good on a promise here.  I said I'd post a video of Audrey and Joey playing together, and this one is just TOO CUTE.  I'd say this happens every other day, and it never gets old. 


I shot this silly video when Audrey and I were waiting for Madison at the music store while she was in her piano lesson.  MARACAS! 


One of Audrey's latest and greatest developments is that she can now pull herself up to a standing position from a seated one.  She starts standing in this video, but falls down and immediately pulls herself back up again.  Daddy looks like he isn't paying attention to her because he was wrapped up in a game of Uno with Madison, who is just off camera.  I tried for weeks to capture Audrey standing up on film, and FINALLY she obliged. 


My favorite.  Audrey is being a little turkey in this video.  She's thoroughly enjoying eating some goldfish crackers, and Auntie is asking for her to share a cracker or two with her.  You can watch Audrey struggle with the desire to give Auntie a cracker, but the unwillingness to part with one.  Cracks me up.  Stinker.  

No comments:

Post a Comment