Saturday, July 9, 2011

Madison's Soccer Domination

First soccer practice

Madison is on a soccer team this summer and our season has just begun.  Above you will see our little cutie looking oh so professional already in her sweet Adidas gear.  For her games, the team has standard issue blue t-shirts, so they decided to name themselves "The Blue Diamonds".  The shirts are all the same size, so it looks pretty much like a dress on Madison.  Here's the team with their coach Jim:

The Blue Diamonds

Most spectators of our first game assumed that Madison was a seasoned player.  Check her out, handling the ball like a BOSS:

<>
Madison pretty much dominated the entire game, probably had posession of the ball the majority of her time on field, and definitely lead her team in scoring.  She personally scored SEVEN goals!!!!!  Here's one:
<>
Scoring a goal

 


Blazing past the defenders

 I think she was a little surprised at how easy it was to score, but to be honest, none of the goalies had a clue what they were doing.  It was pretty cute to watch them get confused.

Yeah, I'm a stud
Madison's teammates were thrilled with her skills.  A few of them never even touched the ball, but they went home winners, 10 - 1! 

Celebrating another goal

And another


Water break


Soccer hair

Scoring yet again
This poor girl had nothing to do.  Madison pretty much kept the ball out of their half of the field, so the goalie was straight up bored.  Oh, did I mention Madison was playing DEFENSE, and still scored seven goals?  Yeah.  They don't deal with the whole off-sides business in this league. 
I call her "sad goalie"

1 comment:

  1. I seem to remember someone making fun of soccer...your girl has skills! :)

    ReplyDelete