Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Audrey's boyfriend Evan

Audrey and Evan showing off their personalities
We caught up with our friends the Smiths over the holiday weekend, and these two goobers got to spend another playdate cooing, drooling and pooping their pants together.  This was the first time our babies showed any interest in one another, which was a cute new development.  Kristin and I compared their baby tricks - Evan rolls over while Audrey just tries to sit straight up, and both are proving to be hearty (but picky) eaters. 

I would have thought that I might be all "babied out", considering I have one with me 24-7, but I found I am just as excited to cuddle and hold Evan as I would be if I didn't have Audrey right now.  He is so sweet, quiet, curious, and just happy to be held.  I tried to take him home, but he just wouldn't fit on Audrey's lap in the carseat....

No comments:

Post a Comment