Audrey's first kid's meal at a restaurant. Grilled cheese and broccoli at Red Robin.
She LOVED it.
Climbing some squishy stairs at a place called Safari Sam's. It was geared more towards Maddy's age group and up, but Audrey still had a blast.
This appears to be Home Goods, and I really don't know how or when this happened (it is Daddy's phone, after all). I do know we did not come home with either of those teddys.
Baby loves apple slices, this one looks a tad sour.
Poop, or chocolate?
Caught sleeping with her butt in the air.
Zonked out in the car after seeing Santa.
First carousel ride!
Followed by baby's first ice cream cone!
"Reading" Matt and Kristin's Christmas card. And uh...my hair, yowza. ??
Playing around with Mommy at the sliding glass door.
More window kisses!
Proof of the shower poop.
Asleep on Christmas Eve, wearing her "I Love Santa" jammies.
Little stinker - thoroughly entertained by unwrapping all the toilet paper.
Lounging on Mommy and Daddy's bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment