Monday, January 16, 2012

The Birthday Girl's Big Day

January 10th, 2012 around 8am (incidentally the exact time of her birth), Audrey woke up as happy as ever - and completely oblivious to the fact that it was her special day. 


            
                The usual morning routine involves snuggling "blankie" a bit before getting out of bed.


Once Daddy came home from work, Audrey got to receive her big present.  It's a bouncy ball pit!  On a comical note, I inflated the mammoth in the garage during Audrey's nap - only to discover it was too big to fit through the door into the house.  Oops.  I didn't plan that one well.  We deflated it a bit and reinflated it to finally set it up and get her bouncing!


Here is Audrey enjoying her birthday dinner...spaghetti, of course!  Kristin, take note - I let her play with her food that night.  :)


When cake time rolled around, she started out with caution...


...and quickly threw it to the wind.
YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment