Happy birthday Grandpa Jim! Tonight we were video chatting with Grandma and Grandpa Kemp on Daddy's phone and Audrey decided to bust a move. She was excited about trying to get a hand on the phone, so I kept backing her up down the hallway to see if she'd walk to go get it. As you can see, it worked! She walked the length of the hallway between Maddy's bedroom and the girls' bathroom a number of times - only one of them was captured in this very poorly shot video (I was also trying to stay close in case she toppled into the railing). She looks very unsteady on her feet in this clip, but she was actually doing a really good job some of the other times!
We were on the phone to wish Grandpa Jim a happy birthday and he was pretty stoked to see THIS little birthday gift unfold. How cool is that?! Now, if you all would get iPhones or iPads, we could video chat with you too!
Audrey has taken a few steps in succession before, but tonight was her first real deliberate trip in a straight line. I counted a run of ten steps and another of twelve...I suspect she'll be walking as her main mode of transportation any time now.
I love that she claps for herself after she plops on the floor!!!
ReplyDelete