Wednesday, April 20, 2011

More Introductions

During spring break, my girls and I put 710 miles on the Trailblazer, saw 11 family members, 8 friends, and I'd like to toot my thrifty horn by saying I only spent $17 (not including gas) in that 7 day period.
Thanks to everyone who let me raid their fridge along the way....


I would like to continue to share pictures from our journey as I finally have them loaded and edited.  Ech, I need to remember how much work that is when I take them in the first place.  (Although blogging is also a challenge....currently I am typing strictly left-handed as there is a sleeping baby on my right, causing my arm to go numb!)


 
These pictures show Audrey meeting her Papa - my former step-dad David in Anacortes.  She also got some sweet kisses from my childhood dog Bailey who is still with us at 17 years of age! 




Both girls enjoyed their visit with Papa, especially breakfast when Maddy and Papa got to share their favorite meal: oatmeal and toast.  Soon Audrey, soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment