My good friend Kristin and I have joked for many years that we should coordinate pregnancies - and in God's great humor, it happened naturally! I was delighted to know I had someone I could phone anytime to talk ankle swelling, back aches and labor pains with as we carried babies due just weeks apart. I think our husbands were relived that we had each other too - otherwise they would have gotten the brunt of what we commiserated about.
Now that our little ones have arrived, the real fun begins! Kristin and her family live in Lynnwood, so these two only see each other on occasion. But when they do...oh what an occasion it is!
Here are Audrey and her little boyfriend Evan playing on Audrey's mat during our visit in Lynnwood last week. Evan wasn't a big fan of the mat, nor was he all that interested in Audrey. The same goes for her.
Neither of them realized there was another baby next to them or that they were sharing the mat. This will be a nice reflection in a few years when our toddlers get together and fight over everything.
Babies that play together (gasp!) sleep together.
Aren't they sweet???
Yes they are!
ReplyDelete