Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Audrey Turns Two


Last week we celebrated Audrey's second birthday.  I actually got the big camera out to make sure I snagged a few good shots of her on her special day, and she obliged with a few silly poses.  This being one of them. 

Here is another:

 
And one more:


She's been rejecting the whole "take my picture thing" for months now, which partially accounts for why I never seem to have any good pictures of her.  In fact, when I took the camera out she immediately said "I'm sorry".  She's taken to apologizing for her lack of cooperation in photo taking opportunities.  What a silly goose.  She did just fine that day.

Once Daddy came home from work, we had our party...which consisted of her favorite dinner (Rotini pasta with chicken and a pesto alfredo sauce), presents, an internet chat with Nana, Charlie and Auntie, another internet chat with Grandma and Grandpa Kemp, and finally cake.

Her cake strategy was to go "hands-free" as you can see here:


But not before she requested to blow out her candles multiple times:


Which occasionally required assistance:


And when the cake was gone, we got this:


A very sad and pathetic attempt at getting more cake.  It totally worked.


No comments:

Post a Comment