I have a feeling this is going to be one of Grandma and Grandpa Kemp's favorite posts yet! I've scanned in pictures of Daddy when he was little to compare to Audrey at similar ages, exeriences and expressions. This is Daddy's first boat ride at 2 months old, and below is Audrey's first boat ride - more like 5 months old. But the life jacket is still orange!
Here is where I notice them really starting to look alike.
Apparently both Daddy and daughter starting sitting up unassisted around 6 months old.
Pumpkins make great toys!
Their respective 6 mo studio pictures
At nine and a half months old, they both decided it'd be fun to crawl up the stairs. Ah ha....now I know who to blame this on. ;)
Jimmy and his Daddy at Seaside, OR when he was 10 months old, and Audrey with her Daddy at Seaside when she was 7 months old.









No comments:
Post a Comment