This morning we had several inches of snow on the ground - it being March 22nd and all, I don't know why that would be surprising. Har, har. Madison's school was on a 2 hour delay, so we all slept in an extra hour.
Having gotten a late start to the morning, I knew the girls would be hungry as soon as we got downstairs but I still had hopes that I could bake something special with the extra time the late start had afforded us. I got to work making scones and noticed something hilarous going on the the corner of the kitchen. I looked over to find this:
Obviously the scones weren't coming together fast enough for this hungry baby.
Not only did Audrey get into the cupboard on her own, but she managed to open the Loops container and take the bag of Daddy's Peanut Butter Crunch out of the box. She was quietly and contently serving herself a little breakfast appetizer.
She also kindly offered some bites to her curious puppies.
And later enjoyed some milk in her toybox.
This picture is unrelated, but adorable. Audrey has started climbing into the dog bed with Cooper to give him some puppy love. For the most part, he puts up with it. Today I think he loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment